Print This Page
Urinary Catheterisation and Catheter Care
- Date Avaliable:
- Wednesday 10 April 2013
- 10am - 5pm
- Uxbridge Campus
- 01494 603 171
About this study day
This study day is suitable for practitioners working in with clients requiring urinary catheterisation & catheter care.
The study day will include:
- Anatomy & physiology of the renal system & urinary tract.
- Principles & indications for urinary catheterisation.
- Demonstrations of male & female urinary catheterisation.
- Hands-on practice of male & female urinary catheterisation.
- Care of a supra-pubic catheter.
- Opportunity for questions & discussion.
Please note that if you are interested in attending this day, you must ensure that you register your place. Please inform us if you are unable to attend as otherwise a charge for the study day will be incurred.
How to make an application
We hope to have a fully on-line application system shortly, but in the meantime, to apply for a study day, please download and print the form, completing it fully and posting back to the address below.
- Study_Day_Application_form (47.5 KB) - Application Form - Study Days
If you are unable to view the forms, please click here to download a free version of adobe reader.
Alternatively, if you call us on 01494 603 171 or email email@example.com we can post you a hard copy application pack.