Print This Page
Presentation and Skills Facilitation
- Date Avaliable:
- Monday 4 February 2013
- 10am to 5pm
- Uxbridge (Further directions will be sent when you register your place)
- £120 - NHS London (Strategic Health Authority) funded places available
- 01494 603 171
About this study day
The study day will cover:
- Effective presentation skills
- Demonstrating practical skills
- Using Powerpoint
- Strategies for group teaching
- Facilitating groups
The study day will involve students in active use of power point to prepare presentations. It will encourage interactive learning, allowing sharing of previous experience of working with groups.
On completion the students will have more confidence in preparing powerpoint presentations and teaching others in class or work based settings
Please note that if you are interested in attending this day, you must ensure that you register your place, otherwise study days could mistakenly be cancelled.
How to make an application
We hope to have a fully on-line application system shortly, but in the meantime, to apply for a study day, please download and print the form, completing it fully and posting back to the address below.
- Study_Day_Application_form (47.5 KB) - Application Form - Study Days
If you are unable to view the forms, please click here to download a free version of adobe reader.
Alternatively, if you call us on 01494 603 171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we can post you a hard copy application pack.