Print This Page
ECG Study Day
- Date Avaliable:
- Wednesday 30 January 2013 and Wednesday 22 May 2013
- 10am to 5pm
- Uxbridge (Further directions will be sent when you register your place)
- NHS London (Strategic Health Authority) funded places available or £120 for the day from a different SHA or independent sector.
- 01494 603 171
About this study day
This study day is aimed at professionals who want to improve their knowledge of ECG’s.
The study day will cover
- Introduction to the ECG.
- Rhythm recognition
- The ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes
- ECG workshop
The study day is suitable as an introduction to ECG’s or for the more experienced professional wishing to extend their knowledge.
Please note that if you are interested in attending this day, you must ensure that you register your place, otherwise study days could mistakenly be cancelled.
How to make an application
We hope to have a fully on-line application system shortly, but in the meantime, to apply for a study day, please download and print the form, completing it fully and posting back to the address below.
- Study_Day_Application_form (47.5 KB) - Application Form - Study Days
If you are unable to view the forms, please click here to download a free version of adobe reader.
Alternatively, if you call us on 01494 603 171 or email email@example.com we can post you a hard copy application pack.