Print This Page
- Date Avaliable:
- To Be Confirmed
- 10am to 5pm
- Uxbridge Campus (Further directions will be sent when you register your place)
- NHS London (Strategic Health Authority) funded places available,or £115 for the day from a different SHA or independent sector.
- 01494 603 171
About this study day
This study day aims to examine the latest research about obesity particularly in children and young people in the UK and explore effective strategies to tackle the problem in practice.
The study day will cover:
- The effect of obesity on health and well-being
- Diseases associated with obesity
- Government policy regarding obesity
- Health Promotion strategies: what works, latest evidence of good practice
The study day aims to highlight issues from participants own experience and work through situations. The day will consist of presentation, discussion and workshops.
How to make an application
We hope to have a fully on-line application system shortly, but in the meantime, to apply for a study day, please download and print the form, completing it fully and posting back to the address below.
- Study_Day_Application_form (47.5 KB) - Application Form - Study Days
If you are unable to view the forms, please click here to download a free version of adobe reader.
Alternatively, if you call us on 01494 603 171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we can post you a hard copy application pack.