Print This Page
Acute Respiratory Care
- Date Avaliable:
- Wednesday 15 May 2013
- 10am to 5pm
- Uxbridge Campus (Further directions will be sent when you register your place)
- NHS London (Strategic Health Authority) funded places available or £120 for the day from a different SHA or independent sector.
- 01494 603 171
About this study day
This study day is suitable for practitioners working in acute and high dependency areas who wish to improve their knowledge and skills to care for patients with acute respiratory problems.
The study day will include:
- Respiratory assessment
- Arterial blood gas analysis
- Management of oxygen therapy
- Management of noninvasive ventilation
The day will consist of presentation, discussion, case studies and practical sessions.
Please note that if you are interested in attending this day, you must ensure that you register your place, otherwise study days could mistakenly be cancelled.
How to make an application
We hope to have a fully on-line application system shortly, but in the meantime, to apply for a study day, please download and print the form, completing it fully and posting back to the address below.
- Study_Day_Application_form (47.5 KB) - Application Form - Study Days
If you are unable to view the forms, please click here to download a free version of adobe reader.
Alternatively, if you call us on 01494 603 171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org we can post you a hard copy application pack.